What 'Hectic' Days!

Long time no see, you must be saying....well, the heading explains it all! Man! i've never felt so worked-up, so tired! Some sleepless nights, and F's in assignments is what i get! A great start to the second semester! Although Calculus was never my favourite subject, it is now! But OOP! I think i'm starting to like the song by Britney more!
Thank Heavens some good music was there to soothe my nerves........the Gorillaz just rock, i can listen to their songs for ever! the lyrics are just awesome.....
My computer is down, and bird flu virus is around and active, but i can't find a link between the two, although i'm really forced to associate this sudden malfunctioning of my computer (which is of course the major reason for my 'Fs' in OOP Assignments) with bird flu, because i don't know what the hell is wrong with it! Well, i really hope i get my hands on a new one fast, then i'm surely gonna dump this one! It's been a good companion, but too bad.....it's now obsolete!

Comments

Popular Posts